Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Scramble

Confession: I watch cartoons on Sunday mornings. Knowing this, it should come as no surprise that I like making breakfast for these mornings. Since I’ve been getting these beautiful farm-fresh eggs…I had to have eggs for breakfast!

I started off with some bacon. After it was cooked and crisp (I like crispy bacon!), I spooned out some of the grease, and left some in the pan. I added a little butter, the scrambled eggs and some salt and fresh ground pepper.



After the eggs began to cook through, I added the crumbled bacon, some chopped arugula, and some grated parmesan cheese.


All told, this took about 20 minutes to prepare, most of which was time cooking the bacon! It was yummy...and perfect for my date with Skipper.



No comments:

Post a Comment